The brief was to create a responsive website that supports, inspires and promotes quality teaching in NSW.
Two key factors in the build were to support accreditation procedures and to ensure that the new site was compliant with content accessibility standards set by the NSW Government.
Roles and Services
Building the NSW Institute of Teaching website required the following steps:
- Defining user experience, scenarios and personas based on stakeholder workshops
- Holding workshops to establish general issues, challenges and strategic issues with the existing site
- Creating user experience documentation
- Information architecture, content mapping and inventory
- Creation, review and approval of wireframes
- Conducting user workshops to define user journey
- Project Management to completion
- Establishing navigation hierarchy
- Collaboration with NSW Institute of Teachers to establish the processes for each user group
Like the look of this work, get in touch to discuss working with Fish Vision's expert team to turn your idea into reality